Ok after a funky spring, a productive summer, a majorly fun fall and then a I decided to get blogging back into my schedule. So for this post I’ll update you briefly to what Ive been doing.
- Funky Spring yes I was in a funk, I had nothing to say, and was questioning why I started coaching and what purpose my life had. I stopped posting on Instagram and stopped blogging, in retrospect this is a form of self sabotage. I didn’t feel enough, who am I. This is a blog for later this week! Watch for it.
- Productive Summer, something you may not know about me I am the Operations Manager of my husbands Irrigation Company (it as always been a side hustle to his regular job). This was the year after he has showed up faithfully for 8 years it finally broke out from side hustle to massive growth. He took the leap of faith to full time entrepreneur, he’s always been afraid of this as he is the higher earner in the family and it’s been scary but super rewarding and it has pushed us both to grow and learn and hire and fire, compromise, fight and really be proud. But my summer really was working a lot not just a little A LOT. You will never work longer hours than when you work for yourself.
- Ran my very first 1/2 Marathon, yes at the age of 47!!!!!
- I honoured 2 years sober in August which honestly I kind of skipped over, I was busy and I kind of forgot
- I cut my long hair off, I know how did this make it into the list but honestly I had been hiding behind it, and I felt like I needed a refresh. So a shoulder length bob it became.
- Fun Fall so after all this work we went to Italy for 3 weeks and got to enjoy an extended summer, to reconnect, thats super important in a marriage but especially in a marriage when you work together we needed a playground not a work zone. We went to Italy and explored Rome, Florence, Matera, Monopoli, Galipoli, & the Almafi Coast basically the entire Puglia region of Italy. Ended in Paris for week.
- Got back to crazy work loads being away is hard.
- It was my 48th Birthday on October 4th and honestly never felt better, more alive, more present.
- I am heading to the Rise Business Conference by Rachel Hollis right now and am sitting in an airport Lounge in Dallas, waiting for my flight to South Carolina. I love investing in myself and business and personal growth and that’s what this week is going to be about.
So my lifestyle has been busy, it’s been stressful it’s been up up and DOWN DOWN, my life is not a bowl of freaking cherries but what hasn’t changed, Workouts, Sobriety, Gratitude, Growth, Happiness.
I literally just wanted to write this in order to start writing again!